Machining cell M-CM4B /M-CM5B
Highly Adaptable for Process Intensive Production of Varying Workpiece Models and Volumes
machining cell M-CM4B
Highly Reliable Narrow-Frontage Machining Cell for High Volume Production
Major specifications of the narrow-width machining cell for high-volume production
High, stable productivity is maintained with outstanding reliability. (Rapid traverse 60 m/min spec.)
- Spindle speed: 12,000 min-1
- Spindle ready time: 1.2 sec.
- ATC: next tool changed during machining
- Peripheral equipment is concentrated on the rear
- Control panel is placed on the side face
- High-capacity center trough
- Metal XY cover, and more
Supports Process Intensive Production with its Versatility and Flexibility for Various Systems
The machining cell is applicable for a wide variety of systems as in the machining examples below.
- One machining cell is capable of performing processes by itself that would otherwise require multiple transfer machines.
- Multi-model FTL type: external setups are performed during machining. Workpieces are loaded on the transfer pallets.
- Inline transfer type: Adoption of inline transfer system reduces transfer time. A single machine is used. (configuration using T&T)
|Rapid traverse rate (acceleration)||X-axis||m/min||60 (0.8G)|
|Tool storage capacity (ATC)||16 (opt.24)||32|
|Tool change time (ATC)||sec||1.5(Tool to tool, tool weight 8kg)|
(Notes) Please contact us for the M-CM5B Series
FTL & FMS production support system
- We present practical examples of the FLT & FMS line, on which machining cells and special machine tools are incorporated.
- We make proposals on process designs, jig designs, and tooling plans, and more.
- We make proposals on the remote diagnostic system, the production information system, and more.
A practical example of the FTL & FMS production support system
FTL & FMS production system
Business contact: Strategic Sales Operation Department