Double-column, 5-face milling machine MVR・Dχ series
MVR・Dx Series: Top of Class Cutting Capability
Vertical precision five-face milling machine MVR・Dx series
The Larger Cutting Depth Yields More Cutting Volume
- All major structures, such as column, bed, saddle, cross-rail and ram, are cast-finished.
- The wide guide surfaces ensure stable movements. (X-axis: hydrostatic guide surfaces, Y-axis: roller guides, Z and W-axis: sliding guide surfaces)
- 3-D FEM analysis is leveraged for the structure design. The logical design and arrangement of ribs ensures high rigidity required for stable cutting ability.
Unsurpassed Cutting Speed
- X-axis rapid traverse rate: 24 m/min, Y-axis rapid traverse rate: 30 m/min, Z-axis rapid traverse rate: 15 m/min, W-axis rapid traverse: 3 m/min
- A high-speed ATC is adopted. ATC is possible at any W-axis position.
- Enhanced AAC operation speed
A Variety of Attachments to Meet Every Machining Need
- Basic attachments
In addition to basic attachments including extension milling head, right angle head, and universal head, special types of attachments are also supported.
- Attachment rack for automatic change operation
The attachment rack stores up to 5 attachments including a dummy plate.
A Wide Ranging Product Portfolio
- MVR28/34Dx Distance between columns 2800 mm Y-axis stroke 3400 mm
- MVR33/39Dx Distance between columns 3300 mm Y-axis stroke 3900 mm
- MVR38/44Dx Distance between columns 3800 mm Y-axis stroke 4400 mm
- MVR43/49Dx Distance between columns 4300 mm Y-axis stroke 4900 mm
- MVR48/54Dx Distance between columns 4800 mm Y-axis stroke 5400 mm
|Throat clearance between columns||mm||2,800||3,300||3,800||4,300||4,800|
|Distance from spindle end to table surface||mm||2,050||3,050|
|Spindle speed||min-1||7 to 4,000|
|Spindle motor output||kW||VAC 37/45 (opt. 45/55) (con./30-min.rating)|
|Tool storage capacity (ATC)||60 (opt.80,100,120, 160,200,240)|
Business contact: Strategic Sales Operation Department