General-purpose CNC cylindrical grinding machine R series
High Performance Cylindrical Grinding Machine Tailored to Your Needs
General-purpose CNC cylindrical grinding machine RD23
High Cutting Accuracy is Realized Stably
- Through enhanced accuracy and rigidity of mechanical structures including main spindle and feed axes and implementation of minimum command unit of Φ0.1 µm, high-accuracy machining is realized.
- Positioning accuracy is improved by employing the high-rigidity linear roller guides on the wheel spindle stock feed and the table feed axes (RD23 and RD32).
- Measures against thermal deformation ensure stable machining quality.
A Highly Efficient Machining Mechanism
- Challenged higher grinding efficiency through high-speed feed via liner roller guides and use of high-rigid ball bearings, single-stroke grinding pattern using wide grinding wheel, and high output motors.
- For the purpose of reducing non-cutting time, programming software with simplified structural design, simplified screen contents, facilitated setup changeover process, and general-purpose locator are equipped as standard.
Simple Programming Software Dramatically Reduces Operator Work
- Equipped as standard with automatic programming feature so that grinding operation can start within 5 minutes from the start of conversational programming. The color programming screen shows various grinding and dressing patterns graphically, facilitating definition of workpiece shape.
- Programming items are coordinated for each grinding cycle. Grinding conditions can be changed instantly and insertion of nose R compensation and manual process is also possible.
Multiple Functions and Safety Controls
- Equipped with color LCD as standard for enhanced visibility.
- Enhanced display features including path check display, grinding wheel trajectory display, machining spot display.
- Safety is ensured by the triple checking functions (machining program, grinding path, and wheel motor overload detection).
(opt. Φ 455)
|Internal dia. × width||mm||Φ127 × 50
(opt.Φ127 × 75)
|Φ152.4 × 75
(opt.Φ152.4 × 120)
|Φ254 × 100
(opt.Φ254 × 170)
|Wheel spindle stock||Rapid speed||m/min||Φ20||Φ12|
|Head stock||Spindle speed||min-1||8 to 800||10 to 500|
|Dresser||Single-point diamond nib|
|Controlled axis||Simultaneously controlled 2 axes|
|Motor||Wheel motor output||kW||3.7
|Spindle motor output||kW||1.6||3||7|
Business contact: Strategic Sales Operation Department